SaaS Steps Referral Program – £200 Reward
SaaS Steps is a specialist recruiter operating in SaaS verticle. We work with a mix of businesses from startups to established SaaS companies. With a constant pool of live vacancies and high demand from our clients, SaaS Steps are always looking to talk to the best sales/account management talent!.
If you know people who are open to new opportunities in the industry, why not put us in contact and join our £200 referral program?
Terms of qualification for £200 referral:
- The candidate being referred cannot already have had a face to face interview previously with a SaaS Steps Consultant.
- Payment will be issued once your referral has completed three months in their new role.
- The candidate referred must get the role via an introduction from SaaS Steps.
- You need to be registered on the system to receive your reward.
- Once you are registered simply email the CV and contact details of the person you wish to refer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SaaS Steps will only meet up and discuss opportunities with people who they feel are relevant for the companies that we represent. New candidates will have to complete a two-phase telephone and face to face interview to be represented by SaaS Steps.
How to maximise your earning potential:
- Follow us on LinkedIn and ‘share’ updates to build awareness of opportunities with your contacts.
- Check out the SaaS Steps website to see live roles.
- Follow us on Twitter to be kept up to date with the latest opportunities – @michaelssteps
Q. Can I get £200 for every person that I refer to SaaS Steps?
A. Yes, as long as they start a new role via a SaaS Steps introduction, there is no limit on the number of referrals you can claim.
Q. Does the person need to be looking for a role at the moment?
A. Absolutely not, SaaS Steps work with candidates over the long and short term. Some people may not want to move immediately.
Q. Why do I have to wait three months for the payment of £200?
A. Most companies have in place a rebate period to cover the initial employment of a new staff member, hence this referral payment is made after three months.
Q. What will I need to do to make a referral?
A. Ensure you are registered and simply send the contact details and a CV for the person you wish to refer to email@example.com. Make sure you have their permission to forward their CV on and explain we will be in contact to help if they have the relevant experience.